Ofsted November 2017
On behalf of the Governors and myself, I am very pleased and very proud to send out to you our Ofsted Report from
14th & 15th November 2017 - click HERE to view the full report.
As you are aware, we had a two day inspection whereby the Ofsted Inspectors looked at every aspect of our school. The Ofsted
Report is an excellent reflection of the hard work, commitment and dedication that has made our school a “good school”.
Ofsted highlights how our children are well provided for:-
- “Outcomes for pupils are good. Current pupils are making strong progress from their individual starting points”.
- “The impact of teaching and learning, including reading, writing and mathematics, is reflected in the strong progress
pupils now make in each year group”.
- “Teachers have high expectations of pupil’s behaviour and stick closely to the school’s Behaviour Policy”.
- “Pupils thrive in the well-ordered, positive and caring school environment”.
- “Pupils report that they feel safe at all times, including when working online”.
- The relationships pupils have with adults and with each other are warm and trusting”.
- In the Early Years; “As a result of good teaching and provision, careful observation and good questioning, children
- made good progress and are well prepared to start Year 1”.
There are many strengths of our school highlighted in the Ofsted Report which has led us to be graded as “good” in all areas
that were inspected.
We hope you are as pleased with the report as we are. Thank you for your support as working in partnership we have achieved this
grade together for our school.